Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-11-12 Origin:Site
As a T Shirt Printing China Manufacturer, share with you.
1. Hygroscopicity: Cotton fiber has good hygroscopicity. Under normal conditions, the fiber can absorb moisture from the surrounding atmosphere, and its moisture content is 8-10%, so it touches human skin and makes people feel soft Without being stiff. If the humidity of the cotton cloth increases and the surrounding temperature is higher, all the moisture contained in the fiber will evaporate and disperse, so that the fabric will maintain a water balance and make people feel comfortable.
2. Thermal insulation: Because cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat and electricity, the thermal conductivity is extremely low, and because cotton fiber itself has the advantages of porosity and high elasticity, a large amount of air can accumulate between the fibers, which is bad for heat and electricity. Conductor, therefore, pure cotton fiber textiles have good thermal insulation, and people feel warm when wearing pure cotton clothing.
3. Heat resistance: Pure cotton fabric has good heat resistance. When the temperature is below 110°C, it will only cause the moisture on the fabric to evaporate without damaging the fiber. Therefore, the pure cotton fabric is good for fabrics at room temperature, wearing, washing, printing and dyeing. No effect, which improves the washability and durability of cotton fabrics.
4. Alkali resistance: The cotton fiber has a high resistance to alkali. The cotton fiber will not be damaged in the alkali solution. This performance is conducive to the washing of pollution after consumption, disinfection and removal of impurities, and it can also be used for pure cotton. Textiles are dyed, printed and processed in various processes to produce more new varieties of cotton.
Rainbowwaka T Shirt
1. Easy to wrinkle: Cotton fiber has poor elasticity and is not easy to smooth.
2. Large shrinkage rate: Cotton fiber has strong water absorption. When it absorbs water, the cotton fiber swells, causing the cotton yarn to shorten and deform.
3. Mildew: In a moist state, in case of bacteria or fungi, the cotton fiber will decompose into their favorite nutrient-glucose, which will mold the fabric.
4. Fiber strength is easy to change: if cotton fiber is exposed to sunlight for a long time, its strength will decrease and the fiber will become hard and brittle. If it encounters oxidants, bleaching powder or oxidizing dyes, it will also reduce the fiber strength and make the fiber brittle and hard.
We have Rainbowwaka T Shirt on sale, welcome to contact us.